Ten ways to get involved
Our Glasgow Tourism & Visitor Plan Action Plan to 2023 has two guiding principles at its heart: sustainability and shared responsibility. Here are 10 small but important ways you can play your part and support the efforts to return the city to success.
- Support your city and benefit by becoming a member of Glasgow Life Tourism and Conventions.
- Join one of VisitScotland’s Quality Assurance (QA) Schemes.
- Learn how you can improve the visitor experience you offer through digital.
- Read responsible tourism industry guidance and find out how you can help tourism develop in a more responsible way.
- Add the city’s visitor website, People Make Glasgow, to your website.
- Share your news and updates with us for inclusion in industry and consumer communications/activity.
- Become a member of Glasgow’s Regional Food and Drink Group it's free to sign up.
- Join the regional Facebook group for Glasgow City Region which has been created for tourism businesses to connect, share best practice and access regular updates from the Glasgow Tourism partners.
- Sign up to the Tourism Insider e-newsletter, which is now sent every 3 weeks.
- Connect with your VisitScotland Industry Relationship Manager Stephen Trainor for 1-2-1 support.